Weight loss help

Learn how to lose weight with effective exercise, diet, nutrition, metabolism, energy balance and fat oxidation to lose fat permanently. Create a weight loss program to suit lifestyle and body types.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Five ways to help control hunger

There are many ways to help control hunger to eat less calories and/or food. Here are some of the tricks I use when trying to lose weight.
  • I eat protein foods at each meal, protein acts as an appetite suppressant and helps control my hunger
  • I never eat simple sugar foods alone, I always ensure they are mixed with a meal
  • I always eat light meals frequently, it helps reduce the intensity of my hunger pains
  • I consume high fibre food at each meal, first to fill stomach and help speed my satiety
  • I do many forms of exercise and this helps regulate my appetite to control hunger and food intake
 

View My Stats