Weight loss help

Learn how to lose weight with effective exercise, diet, nutrition, metabolism, energy balance and fat oxidation to lose fat permanently. Create a weight loss program to suit lifestyle and body types.

Monday, November 05, 2007

A New Recipe with Low Calories

I have found a new recipe this week, it's chicken soup. I feel I have to tell others about it because its low in calories and tastes delicious.

Here are the ingredients:

2 Chicken breasts
2 tablespoons olive oil
Half chopped onion
Half crushed garlic clove
Half stick celery
1 teaspoon grated ginger
4 cups hot water
2 beaten egg whites
Chopped flat leaf parsley
salt & pepper

Method for cooking low calorie chicken soup

Firstly, cook the chicken in order to shred it into the soup later. I heat up some oil in a frying pan, add chicken breasts (small pieces) and cook for several minutes until browned and cooked through. Once they reach this stage I then remove them from the pan using the correct utensil and leave to cool a little ready to shred up into soup soon.

Then I add separate olive oil to the pan, along with garlic and onion and cook until the onions are soft. I add the celery and ginger and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes. I then add the water and I shred in the chicken(providing its cooled a little so I can handle it). Continue to heat it up and then stir in the egg whites, parsley and salt pepper.

Here are a few more low calories recipes to try out for free!

Numerous different common foods with revealing calorie content.

More info on losing weight here!
 

View My Stats